Supply Chain and Logistics (Continuing Education)
Achieving Operational Excellence Across Your Enterprise
The Supply Chain Academy offers comprehensive training, development and performance improvement solutions to help you achieve operational excellence across your enterprise and advance your career potential.
The academy caters to the span of activities involved in the creation of value for your customers, from sourcing and production to delivery of products and services to your customers. We focus on the areas that impact the costs required to profitably operate your enterprise. JCCC Continuing Education offers the following public workshops:
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Certified Professional in Supply Management Exam Prep (CPSM)
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) Exam Prep
(Complete course, eligibility and exam information PDF)
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Creating and Maintaining Effective Client-Supplier Relationships
- Lean Operations: Getting Started
- Supply Chain Performance Measurement
- Inventory Control and Record Accuracy
- International Supply Chain Risk Management
- Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Product Development - Collaborating Cross-Functionally and Across Organizations
- Tips and Traps of Product Configuration and Related Sales & Service Support
- Project Management in the Supply Chain: Don't Get Lost in Translation
- Growth through Strategic Acquisitions: Pivotal Points of Risk and Results
Distribution Center Training
- Warehouse Ready Plus (CLA) Exam Prep
- Forklift Operator Certification
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
- OSHA Public Warehousing and Storage
- DOT Shipping, Handling and Storage of Hazardous Materials
Other Related Classes
- OSHA 10-Hour for Construction Industry
- OSHA 30-Hour Forklift Certification
- Certified Logistics Associate (CLA) Exam Prep
- Healthcare Logistics Associate
Find out more about a career in Distribution Center and materials handling.
Contact us to bring supply chain expertise and customized solutions to your site.
JCCC also offers online learning courses in supply chain and logistics.
- Business Analyst
- Truck Driver Training - CDL Class A
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project Management
- Railroad Employee Training through NARS
See which programs qualify for WIA financial assistance.
Seeking the perfect job, or need candidates to fill vacancies in your distribution or logistics operation?
Visit our supply chain and logistics staffing partner, IMKO.
An educational partner for KC SmartPort TM
Download our brochure (PDF).
Have a question? Let us help. Call 913-469-2460 or email.