Supply Chain and Logistics (Continuing Education)
Achieving Operational Excellence Across Your Enterprise
The Supply Chain Academy offers comprehensive training, development and performance improvement solutions to help you achieve operational excellence across your enterprise and advance your career potential.
The academy caters to the span of activities involved in the creation of value for your customers, from sourcing and production to delivery of products and services to your customers. We focus on the areas that impact the costs required to profitably operate your enterprise. JCCC Continuing Education offers the following public workshops:
Supply Chain Certifications
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Certified Professional in Supply Management Exam Prep (CPSM)
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) Exam Prep
(Complete course, eligibility and exam information PDF)
Supply Chain Workshops
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Lean Operations: Getting Started
- Supply Chain Performance Measurement
- Inventory Management: The Nuts and Bolts
- Inventory Control and Record Accuracy
- Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- The Beer Game
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
- OSHA 30-Hour Forklift Certification
- DOT Hazardous Materials
- Warehousing, Distribution Center and Logistics Materials Handling and Forklift Operator High-Impact Training and Employment Program (PDF)
Find out more about a career in Distribution Center and materials handling.
Contact us to bring supply chain expertise and customized solutions to your site.
JCCC also offers online learning courses in supply chain and logistics.
- Business Analyst
- Truck Driver Training - CDL Class A
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project Management
- Railroad Employee Training through NARS
See which programs qualify for WIA financial assistance.
Seeking the perfect job, or need candidates to fill vacancies in your distribution or logistics operation?
Visit our supply chain and logistics staffing partner, IMKO.
An educational partner for KC SmartPort TM
Download our brochure (PDF).
Have a question? Let us help. Call 913-469-2460 or email.