JCCC’s Microsoft Office Conference
Saturday, November 8, 2014
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Regnier Center, Johnson County Community College (Map)
JCCC's Microsoft Office Conference, featuring Office 2013 and Windows 8, will include a keynote speaker, a variety of breakout sessions and hands-on learning and networking opportunities.
Speaker and topic information coming soon!
Call for proposals
JCCC's Microsoft Office Conference featuring Office 2013 and Windows 8 will include a variety of breakout sessions, networking opportunities and interesting speakers.
JCCC's Microsoft Office Conference team is on the lookout for proposals for the 50-minute breakout sessions. These sessions must relate to this year's theme. They will be open to all attendees.
We're looking for presentation proposals from Microsoft Office users in these areas:
- Advanced Office users
- Database professionals
- Macro creators
- Educators, teachers and trainers
- Power users
- Application developers
Proposal topics should:
- Relate to MS Office 2010 or 2013, Windows 7 or 8, or both
- Be relevant to work, school or home users
- Include some sort of visual aid, such as PowerPoint or user guides
- Include handouts
- Provide interesting knowledge or practice that is not easily obtained from a brief Internet search
Proposal Form (PDF)
All submissions are due by Aug. 1, 2014.
For questions, call 913-469-3891.