Microsoft Office Courses (Continuing Education)
Microsoft Office is the most widely used office suite, and JCCC Continuing Education offers a full range of classes to learn how to use the applications in the suite more effectively.
We offer courses in 2010 and 2013 versions of Access, Excel, MS Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
Attend all of the courses for a specific program, such as Word, and receive JCCC’s Specialist Certificate for that program. You can also take Microsoft’s Office Specialist exam for a specific program to obtain the Microsoft Office Specialist certification at our Regnier Testing Center.
Tips & Tricks
Keith Krieger, Technical Training program director, discusses tips and tricks for Microsoft software in the following videos.
Class topics include:
- Access (Fundamentals, Intermediate, Advanced, Application Development, VBA Programming)
- Excel (Fundamentals, Intermediate, Advanced, VBA Programming, Dashboards)
- MS Project Fundamentals
- Outlook (Fundamentals, Intermediate, Advanced)
- PowerPoint (Fundamentals, Advanced)
- Visio (Fundamentals)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Word (Fundamentals, Intermediate, Advanced)
You can also earn the following certificates:
- Access Developer Certificate
- Access Specialist Certificate
- Excel Specialist Certificate
- Outlook Specialist Certificate
- PowerPoint Specialist Certificate
- SharePoint Site Development Certificate
- Word Specialist Certificate
JCCC also offers online learning courses in computer technology. View online course options or call 913-469-2323 for more information.