Business Analyst Courses (Continuing Education)
A business analyst works to understand opportunities and issues in the flow of work within an organization. Once those attributes are analyzed, the business analyst facilitates the work of building a solution. In the role of a facilitator, the analyst is the liaison between the stakeholders and owners of business processes affected.
Working with those stakeholders, the job of the analyst is to discover, analyze, communicate and validate the requirements for improvements to business processes and systems. The business analyst helps an organization reach its goals by understanding the people and processes and how they interact, and finding solutions and opportunities to improve.
You may take individual courses that interest you:
- Business Analyst Fundamentals
- Enterprise Analysis
- Gathering & Documenting Requirements
- Analyzing & Satisfying Requirements
- Business Process Modeling
- CCBA & CBAP Review & Test Prep
- Business Process Improvement
- Effective Communication for Project Managers
You can also earn the JCCC Business Analyst certificate.
Have a question? Let us help. Call 913-469-3891 or email.