Project Management Certificate (Continuing Education)
Our project management classes offer PDUs, and satisfy the PMI classroom requirements for the PMP certification. The eight classes in the JCCC Project Management Certificate are taught by certified PMPs, and all classes are PMI approved. Complete all classes within one year and receive the JCCC Project Management Certificate.
Enroll in a Smart Package discount plan to save 30% on this program!
Note: The Project Management Essentials class should be taken first, and the Project Management Workshop class should be taken last. All other core classes and elective can be taken in any order.
- Project Management Essentials
- Estimating and Managing Project Costs
- Effective Project Scheduling and Control
- Project Risk Management
- Project Quality Management
- Effective Communication for Project Managers
- Project Management Workshop
Electives (Choose 1):
- Effective Team Building Skills for Project Managers
- Project Leadership and Team Motivation
- Conflict Resolution for Project Managers
For more information on the PMP certification requirements, visit the certification page on PMI's website.
Have a question? Let us help. Call 913-469-3891 or email.