SHRM Learning System®
Earn your PHR or SPHR designation, or complete your recertification hours. JCCC offers the SHRM Learning System® in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management. The curriculum covers the 2014 HRCI Body of Knowledge and includes application exercises to develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
Our certification preparation program consistently beats the national pass rate. Our 2013 PHR pass rate beat the national pass rate by 31 percent, and our 2013 SPHR pass rate beat the national pass rate by 9 percent.
Our program offers:
- A structured classroom environment that enhances learning
- An experienced instructor who explains the concepts and applies them to your industry
- Opportunities to network and share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
The SHRM Learning System® provides in-depth study of:
- Business Management and Strategy
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management
For more information, download our brochure (PDF).
The exam is given by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) and is separate from the course. You can view exam requirements on the HRCI website.
Have a question? Let us help. Call 913-469-4420 or email.