Business Analyst Certificate (Continuing Education)
The Business Analyst certificate from JCCC Continuing Education gives participants insight into the role of the business analyst and an in-depth look at the responsibilities of the analyst. The certificate courses use the Business Analyst Body of Knowledge as a framework for understanding the role of the analyst in the enterprise. Prepare yourself for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™(CBAP) designation. Complete all classes within one year and receive the JCCC Business Analyst Certificate.
Additional background about the certification and the Business Analyst Body of Knowledge may be found at the International Institute of Business Analysis website. For more information about the Business Analyst certifications, please visit the IIBA certification page.
Enroll in a Smart Package discount plan to save 30% on this program!
See individual classes for detailed descriptions and outlines.
We suggest attending these classes in this order:
- Business Analyst Fundamentals
- Gathering, Analyzing and Communicating Requirements
- Business Process Modeling
- Effective Communication for Project Managers
- Business Process Improvement
Must take one elective:
- Certificate of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) and Certified Business Analysis Proficiency (CBAP) Review and Test Prep
- Project Leadership and Team Motivation
Have a question? Let us help. Call 913-469-3891 or email.