ESL Advanced and Professional Courses (Continuing Education)
Johnson County Community College's Advanced and Professional English Communication courses are specially designed to meet the unique needs of non-native American English speakers living and working in the United States.
Courses in speaking and pronunciation, presentation skills, grammar and professional writing will provide strategies to help participants communicate more clearly, directly and confidently.
- Grammar Development
- Pronunciation Improvement
- Presentation Skills
- Professional Writing
- Conversational English
Visit the class search to view detailed schedules for the above courses.
Who should take these courses?
- Individuals who want to build confidence in their English communication skills and communicate with clarity, directness and cultural sensitivity expected in a professional organization setting
- Individuals aspiring to a management position or other advancement opportunities
- Working professionals with mid-to-high level English proficiency and who hold a bachelor’s degree or beyond from any country
How will participants benefit?
- Improved ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Enhanced confidence in communicating in English
- Increased career opportunities
- Ability to use professional communication strategies
Who are the instructors?
All of our instructors have advanced training in teaching English as a Second Language, experience in working in a professional setting and experience teaching adult learners.
Have a question? Let us help. Call 913-469-4420 or email us.
Are You Looking For ...