SALUTE Membership Requirements
If you feel you meet the criteria for membership in SALUTE, or would simply like to know more, you should request more information from one of the SALUTE advisors or consult the membership application and requirements on the SALUTE website.
All students requesting induction into SALUTE must meet the following criteria:
1. Be currently enrolled as a student.
2. Qualify as military/veteran student under locally derived and maintained definitions. Applicant must submit a DD-214 Member 4 copy that displays the character of service (honorable discharge).
3. Must have, at a minimum, a 3.0 GPA. Since GPA is a determinant of specific tier, the range is broken down according to the following (GPAs may not be rounded):
- Alpha Tier GPA: 3.75 - 4.00
- Bravo Tier GPA: 3.50 - 3.74
- Charlie Tier GPA: 3.25 - 3.49
- Delta Tier GPA: 3.00 - 3.24
4. Maintain the highest ethical standards associated with a national honor society.
Next See: SALUTE Membership Fee