SRC Guidelines & Use
Staff at the Science Resource Center are happy to help. Just leave the kids and snacks at home. Being aware of our rules will help create a learning environment for all students.
- If you are registered in a science class during the semester, you may use the resource center with your valid JCCC ID.
- You will sign in using your JCCC ID card. If you do not have JCCC ID, you can use your JCCC ID number to log into the center.
- Cell phones can not be used in the center. You are encouraged to use the silent mode on your phone and answer calls in the hallway.
- No food or drink is allowed in the center.
- No children are allowed in the center.
- Students studying in groups must maintain low voices so that they do not disturb other students in the center.