Access Services Staff
Access advisors, supervisors and support staff work together to make learning accessible.
Access advisors and the Deaf Services coordinator meet with you to determine and monitor appropriate classroom and program accommodations. They also serve as a resource for the JCCC community regarding disability and accommodation issues. The coordinators and specialists coordinate the accommodations that are provided to students with disabilities.
- Holly Dressler, faculty chair and advisor, SC 235, 913-469-8500, ext. 3974
- Carla Dodge, advisor, SC 227, 913-469-8500, ext. 4248
- Karen Miller, advisor, SC 223, 913-469-8500, ext. 3340
- Matt Gwynn, Deaf Services and Accommodations coordinator, SC 246
- Video Phone/Video Relay Service: 913-549-9639; Voice/Text Message: 816-507-0696
- Pam Huckleberry, administrative assistant and audiobook/alternative text coordinator, SC 209, 913-469-8500, ext. 3521
- Harold Asner, tutor coordinator, COM 308, 913-469-8500, ext. 2929. Tutors may be contacted at 913-469-8500, ext. 2929.
- Note-taker inquiries
- Charlotte Walker, TIPS coordinator, SC 212, 913-469-8500, ext. 3543
- Lynda Markway, accommodations specialist/interpreter, SC 206, 913-469-8500, ext. 3234