Microsoft Imagine (formerly DreamSpark)
Welcome to the JCCC Portal to Imagine! This service allows students to access free software and other resources from Microsoft. As a qualified student, you should have received an email from Microsoft (in your student email account) with access instructions.
Microsoft Imagine, formerly known as DreamSpark, is a Microsoft program to provide students with software design and software development tools at no charge. Whether it's building a game, designing an app or launching a project, Imagine helps students develop their ideas and boldly bring them to life.
The program has two primary goals:
- Give access to Microsoft software and platforms: Microsoft Imagine subscriptions give educators and students access to virtually every Microsoft product and technology, helping ensure they have the right technology choices for all current and future educational opportunities.
- Deliver outstanding value: These subscriptions for Academic Institutions provide a cost-effective way to put Microsoft developer tools, platforms and servers in labs and classrooms, and on their students’ and faculty’s computers for learning and research purposes. It reduces lab costs and teaching budget.
How do I access Imagine?
Please check your student email account or follow these instructions to access the JCCC portal to Microsoft Imagine.
Who can use Imagine?
Students enrolled during the current semester are eligible through the following JCCC STEM courses:
What is available from Imagine?
- Services, such as Azure for Students.
- Tools, such as Visual Studio.
- Training, such as Microsoft Virtual Academy.
- Operating Systems, such as Windows Server 2012 R2.
The Microsoft Imagine portal is provided to JCCC by Microsoft. If you have account questions or are unable to login, please contact the JCCC helpdesk. To submit a request for technical assistance, call 913-469-8500, ext. 4357 (HELP) or toll-free 866-896-5893, email the help desk or submit a web request at http://techsupport.jccc.edu.