Help for Victims of Violence
Do you need to report a violent act? Do you need help or need to help a friend?
CONSENT = Permission with a continuous and resounding "Yes"
- Dean of Students: 913-469-3806
- Personal Counseling Services/Student Assistance Program
- Employees, contact Human Resources or KOPS.
The following agencies may also be helpful for keeping you safe against violence.
- MOCSA — Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault
- Safe Hope — Shelter for violence for women and children
- AWARE — Arming Women Against Rape and Endangerment.
- Bureau of Justice — Crime prevention and reporting
- COPS — Community Oriented Policing offers information for law enforcement
- End Stalking in America, Inc.
- Office for Victims of Crime
- RAINN — Rape Abuse and Incest National Network
- Stalking Resource Center
The KNOW program is JCCC’s prevention and education efforts to help stop relationship violence in support of title IX, the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act, the SaVE Act and Clery.