The CavCard is JCCC's gift card. It can be used for almost anything, almost anywhere on campus. This is not a bank card, so it can't be used anywhere but JCCC.
NOTE TO PARENTS: If you want to provide funds for your student on a regular basis, deposit funds on your student's JCCC ID card instead of the CavCard.
How to Get a CavCard
You can purchase a CavCard at the following deposit centers:
- VIBE (CLB second floor)
- Café Tempo (Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Down Under (COM Lower Level)
- Encore! Espresso (Carlsen Center, 1st Floor)
- Food Court (COM 1.5 Level)
- javajazz@jccc (COM 1.5 Level)
Dealing with a Lost, Stolen or Damaged CavCard
Report lost, stolen or damaged cards to 913-469-8500, ext. 4537 or ext. 3273. Remaining balances will be transferred to a new CavCard. The CavCard office is not responsible for any transactions prior to the card being reported as lost or stolen.