Continuing Education Coursework

If you need an official copy of your non-credit course work completed at JCCC, refer to Continuing Education Transcripts for the form or visit the Continuing Education Registration office located in Regnier Center 173. Continuing Education course work is not included on the official JCCC credit transcript.  For additional information on your non-credit coursework, call 913-469-2323.

Steps to Enroll for Credit Classes

Contact Records Office

Location: SC 254
Phone: 913-469-3803
Fax: 913-469-2300
Email Link

Mailing Address:
JCCC Records Office
Box 41
12345 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210

Mon.-Wed. 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thu. 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

e3 Sustainable Office

Sunflower with 8 filled petals