Transcript Requests

How to request your transcript online (text version)

If you've read the instructions linked above or watched the video below and you still have questions, visit us in the Success Center (Student Center, second floor) or call us at 913-469-3803.


Image of JCCC with title

Requests are generally processed within three business days. Transcripts will not be released if there is a hold on the student record. You will receive email updates on the status of your request as it is approved, sent, and received. You may also view the status of your request at any time, by logging in to MyJCCC, selecting “Transcript Requests” and viewing the “Status/History” tab.

Reverse Transfer Option (completing your degree after transferring)
JCCC students who transfer to another college prior to completing an associate’s degree may transfer credits back to JCCC to complete their degree. 

Steps to Enroll for Credit Classes

Contact Records Office

Location: SC 254
Phone: 913-469-3803
Fax: 913-469-2300
Email Link

Mailing Address:
JCCC Records Office
Box 41
12345 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210

Mon.-Wed. 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thu. 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.