Final grades are available online after all grades have been submitted by all instructors and grade processing is complete. Grades are generally available online three business days after the last date of final exams. This date is published in the academic calendar for each term.
Your final grades are only available online and are not mailed. Use your MyJCCC username and password to access your grades.
How to Access Your Grades and Transcripts Online
- Select MyJCCC from the login menu at the top right corner of the JCCC website.
- Log in using your username and password
- Select the EASI tab
- Select “Student & Financial Aid”
- Select “Student Records”
- Select “Final Grades” to view your grades for the current semester or
- Select “Academic Transcript” to view a copy of your complete unofficial transcript