The Planner Feature in DegreeCheck allows you to create a plan for future semesters.
- You will need to meet with a counselor to create or edit plans.
- The planner allows the college to determine the demand for courses.
- Changing the plan will not affect the audit.
- Your counselor will name and date each plan created.
- Either you or a counselor can view your plans at any time.
- You will still need to enroll in your classes after they are included in your planner, and classes are not guaranteed until you have enrolled. You may need to substitute another class in your future plan if it is not available.
Printing a Plan
- Select the "Planned vs. Taken" option and then select "load" which will display courses taken and planned.