The Audit Feature in DegreeCheck lists requirements needed to complete your degree and/or certificate based on courses taken or currently in progress.
- The "Worksheet" is the initial page you will see if you are degree or certificate seeking. It is the unofficial list of how your course work is being applied to your degree and/or certificate.
- The audit provides a list of current and completed courses and transfer courses.
- The audit outlines requirements for each area of your degree/certificate.
- If you receive a “W” when withdrawing from a class, it will also appear on your audit.
- The audit allows you to view grades that are included on your JCCC transcript, unless "IP" indicates courses in progress and not yet completed.
- The audit is not an official graduation audit. Submit an Application for Graduation prior to the deadline and JCCC will then conduct an official audit and notify you of the outcome.