- Appeal information to request to be withdrawn from a course after the withdrawal deadline has passed.
- Appeal to request a refund of tuition or fees past the normal refund period due to extenuating circumstances beyond the student's control.
- Appeal to request a bookstore refund due to severe, extenuating circumstances.
- Petition to contest a course grade.
- If you miss the deadline to apply for graduation, you can complete an appeal to graduate for an specific term.
- Appeal if you are currently suspended due to academic progress and wish to enroll before the suspension period has ended.
- Appeal for coursework 5 years old or older to be excluded for select purposes.
Other Student Appeals and Complaint Procedures
The following appeals for non-academic, disciplinary actions or filing of other complaints are linked to the board policy for specific information.