How to Apply for Academic Renewal

Academic renewal will be granted only once. Once academic renewal is approved, you cannot reverse the process. For more information, refer to the JCCC Academic Renewal Policy.

To apply for academic renewal

  1. Review the academic renewal guidelines and policy.
  2. Complete the academic renewal request form and submit it to the Records Office, Box 41. A counselor's signature is required.
  3. Submit official transcripts from each college or university you have attended. Transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to the JCCC Admissions Office.

The Registrar will notify you in writing of the outcome of your request for academic renewal.

Steps to Enroll for Credit Classes

Contact Records Office

Location: SC 254
Phone: 913-469-3803
Fax: 913-469-2300
Email Link

Mailing Address:
JCCC Records Office
Box 41
12345 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210

Mon.-Wed. 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thu. 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

e3 Sustainable Office

Sunflower with 8 filled petals