Johnson County Community College
College Information and Publications
Julie Haas, associate vice president, marketing communications, ext. 3120
Diane Carroll, writer/editor, ext. 3425
Tyler Cundith, sports information director, ext. 3122
Payment deadline for fall 2012 credit classes
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — Enrolling for fall semester credit classes at Johnson County Community College? The deadline to pay for your credit courses is 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 13.
If you don’t meet the payment deadline, you may be dropped from your classes.
After Aug. 13, you are financially responsible for any fall charges on your account.
There are several ways to pay:
- In person: You can pay in person at the cashier window of the business office, located in Room 115 of the General Education Building. The office is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Online: You can pay with a check or credit/debit card online through MyJCCC.
- By mail: You can mail a check, money order or cashier’s check to Johnson County Community College, P.O. Box 25327, Shawnee Mission, KS 66225-5327. Remember, the payment must be received by 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 13.
- Payment plan: You may set up a payment plan.
- Authorized user payments and assignments: You may authorize others to view and/or pay your JCCC bill.
Contact information for students who are receiving funds from other sources, such as financial aid benefits, third-party sponsorship, veteran’s benefits or cooperative programs, is available on the bursar’s Web page.