How to Reserve a Speaker

It's easy to reserve a speaker for your organization, school, church and civic or social group.

Simply download a Speakers Bureau Request Form (PDF), complete it and email it to Susan Hoffman or fax it to 913-469-2586.

Remember that it's a good idea to make arrangements for a speaker well in advance of your meeting.

Speakers are booked on a space-available basis.

Because of teaching commitments and other schedule conflicts, some staff members may be unavailable at certain times.

In addition, fewer faculty are on campus during the summer session.

Contact Us

Phone: 913-469-4440
Campus Mailbox: 34
Location: RC 159

Mailing Address: Johnson County Community College
12345 College Blvd., RC 159, Box 34
Overland Park, KS 66210-1299

Director of Continuing Education: Debbie Rulo