- Friday, August 22Join us for a free concert on the lawn, and end your summer with a night of great music!
- Saturday, September 6Over the last three decades, this "titan of the blues" has used his raw, blistering vocals and high-voltage guitar playing to place himself squarely in the company of the heroes he's performed with.
- Friday and Saturday, September 26-27A collaboration where the JCCC Performing Arts Series commissions choreographers Robert Moses, Penny Saunders and Amy Seiwert to create original works for three local dance companies.
- Thursday, October 2Janet’s Planet travels at the “speed of thought” and is designed to fuel STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics).
- Sunday, October 5Hear live hit after hit when this country music maestro brings a downsized, tightly tuned band into an epic evening of down-home songs, welcome banter and funny anecdotes.
- Friday, October 17Los Lobos
- Saturday, October 18Fowlis sang “Touch The Sky,” the theme song for “Brave,” Pixar’s Oscar and Golden Globe award-winning animated hit.
- Saturday, October 25The ponies are rested and watered – America’s favorite classic cowboy quartet is ready to saddle up and ride into Johnson County.
- Sunday, October 26An exceptional fusion of folk, bluegrass, jazz and R&B, influenced by artists like Randy Newman, Peter Gabriel and Sam Cooke, are combined into thrilling cello playing that mixes new techniques with a resonant sound.
- Saturday, November 1The first half of the program will feature each ensemble separately, while the second half will feature the newly commissioned work, Passion for Bach and Coltrane.
- Saturday, November 8With breathtaking athleticism, mesmerizing music and vibrant choreography, 12 versatile dancers bring the powerfully beautiful story of Helen Keller to life with captivating style and a variety of dance forms.
- Friday, November 21Unfold the pages of Terry Bradshaw’s lifetime playbook and share an evening with the Steelers legendary #12.
- Wednesday, December 3The Math Maniac Show
- Friday, December 5Playing with a distinctive expressive sound and a soaring musical imagination, smooth jazz trumpeter Chris Botti puts a new spin on classic standards and other favorites in an intimate melodic celebration.
- Friday, December 5What does one say when approached by Nobel Prize-winning playwright and poet Harold Pinter and asked to prepare a set of Pinter poems for a special performance in London?
- Saturday, December 13Marilyn Maye sets the standard for any jazz, pop or big band singer, and no one who has ever heard this songbird sing would disagree.
- Thursday, January 29Electrifying athleticism and sensual graceful moves are all part of an intertwining classic story.
- Saturday, February 14Love, in all its forms, has inspired human beings for centuries, and it is brought to life through the immediacy and resonance of the human voice.
- Tuesday, March 3La Maleta is the story of Roca, a 10-year-old refugee who leaves her native Colombia for North America.
- Saturday, March 21The most successful and sought-after Irish-American group in Celtic music has jigged its way into music halls all over the world.
- Thursday-Sunday, March 26-29The Jewish moneylender Shylock makes a loan to Antonio. Their loan contract, steeped in prejudice and centered on a “pound of flesh,” sweeps the two men and everyone in their worlds into chaos. Only the insightful Portia can imagine a way forward, but for her and those she loves, even “the quality of mercy” has its limits.
- Friday and Saturday, March 27 and 28The irrepressible Moses Pendleton presents Alchemia, his new work for the dazzling dancer-illusionists of MOMIX.
- Sunday, April 12Barnstorming stage performance, impromptu jams and guerrilla gigs ... they’re like Monty Python with ukuleles!
- $5 JCCC Student Tickets