- Thursday, January 29Electrifying athleticism and sensual graceful moves are all part of an intertwining classic story.
- Sunday, February 8Maria Bamford
- Saturday, February 14Love, in all its forms, has inspired human beings for centuries, and it is brought to life through the immediacy and resonance of the human voice.
- Saturday, February 21Leaves their audience in awe of the power and variety of the human voice. Undulating, rhythmic harmonizing.
- Wednesday, February 25 - Sunday, March 8Crimes of the Heart is a dark comedy about three Southern sisters loving, feuding and fussing through a very bad day.
- Saturday, February 28MEMPHIS
- Tuesday, March 3La Maleta is the story of Roca, a 10-year-old refugee who leaves her native Colombia for North America.
- Friday, March 20Fredericks Brown
- Saturday, March 21The most successful and sought-after Irish-American group in Celtic music has jigged its way into music halls all over the world.
- Thursday-Sunday, March 26-29The Jewish moneylender Shylock makes a loan to Antonio. Their loan contract, steeped in prejudice and centered on a “pound of flesh,” sweeps the two men and everyone in their worlds into chaos. Only the insightful Portia can imagine a way forward, but for her and those she loves, even “the quality of mercy” has its limits.
- Friday and Saturday, March 27 and 28The irrepressible Moses Pendleton presents Alchemia, his new work for the dazzling dancer-illusionists of MOMIX.
- Saturday, April 4David Lindley
- Sunday, April 12Barnstorming stage performance, impromptu jams and guerrilla gigs ... they’re like Monty Python with ukuleles!
- Saturday, May 9Michael Feinstein
- Saturday, June 27Michael Feldman's
- CanceledTerry Bradshaw’s appearance at Johnson County Community College, which had been scheduled for 8 p.m. Friday, Nov. 21, has been cancelled.
- $5 JCCC Student Tickets