- Tuesday, March 3La Maleta is the story of Roca, a 10-year-old refugee who leaves her native Colombia for North America.
- Wednesday, February 25 - Sunday, March 8Crimes of the Heart is a dark comedy about three Southern sisters loving, feuding and fussing through a very bad day.
- Friday, March 20Fredericks Brown
- Saturday, March 21The most successful and sought-after Irish-American group in Celtic music has jigged its way into music halls all over the world.
- Thursday-Sunday, March 26-29The Jewish moneylender Shylock makes a loan to Antonio. Their loan contract, steeped in prejudice and centered on a “pound of flesh,” sweeps the two men and everyone in their worlds into chaos. Only the insightful Portia can imagine a way forward, but for her and those she loves, even “the quality of mercy” has its limits.
- Friday and Saturday, March 27 and 28The irrepressible Moses Pendleton presents Alchemia, his new work for the dazzling dancer-illusionists of MOMIX.
- Saturday, April 4David Lindley
- Sunday, April 12Barnstorming stage performance, impromptu jams and guerrilla gigs ... they’re like Monty Python with ukuleles!
- Saturday, April 18Saturday, April 18 - Presented by the Cohen Community Series
- Saturday, May 9Michael Feinstein
- Saturday, June 27Michael Feldman's
- $5 JCCC Student Tickets