Small Business Owners
- Startup phase: Those first years in business
- Becoming established: Growth and expansion
- Innovation: Developing new products and strategies
- Identifying Opportunities: Mergers and acquisitions / selling your business
- Troubleshooting: Dealing with downturns
- Planning for the Future: Exit planning and retirement
The KSBDC can assist you in the primary areas of business including: financial, marketing, operations and human resources. There are also consultants available who specialize in social media and search engine optimization.
Tools that KSBDC consultants use to assist clients include:
- SBDCnet – Market Research
- ProfitCents – Financial Analysis
- RMA – Financial Analysis
- ProfitMastery – Understanding Your Financials /In-Depth Financial Analysis
Please check out the Resources and Forms section for additional information that may be helpful to you.