In 2013, JCCC KSBDC clients:
- Created 263 jobs.
- Retained 131 jobs.
- Increased sales by $8,713,789.
- Obtained $6,616,112 in capital.
- Generated $1,266,938 in state revenue.
- Generated $6,052,864 in federal revenue.
In 2013, the JCCC KSBDC:
- Helped entrepreneurs start up 49 new businesses.
- Handled 487 consulting cases, spending 2,068 hours.
- Conducted 117 training seminars attended by 862 people.
- Conducted 5,698 hours of outreach training.
- Participated in 256 community relation events.
- Received 672 requests for information.
In 2013, the KSBDC provided small business counseling or training to:
- 70 JCCC alumni
- 15 JCCC employees
- 46 JCCC students
Learn more about the performance of the SBDC program nationwide.