In 2012, JCCC KSBDC clients:
- Created 297 jobs.
- Retained 65 jobs.
- Increased sales by $11,655,030
- Obtained $12,416,268 in capital.
- Generated $1,385,908 in state revenue.
- Generated $6,144,415 in federal revenue.
In 2012, the JCCC KSBDC:
- Helped entrepreneurs start up 52 new businesses.
- Handled 530 consulting cases, spending 2,236 hours.
- Conducted 126 training seminars attended by 929 people.
- Conducted 6,156 hours of outreach training.
- Participated in 374 community relation events.
- Received 777 requests for information.
In 2012, the KSBDC provided small business counseling or training to:
- 110 JCCC alumni
- 10 JCCC employees
- 82 JCCC students
Learn more about the performance of the SBDC program nationwide.