About the Kansas Small Business Development Center (KSBDC)
- High standard of ethics, integrity and professionalism
- Passion, personal commitment, and dedication
- The entrepreneurial spirit
- The success of our clients
- Client-driven services
- Competent and enthusiastic assistance to clients
- Personal growth and development
- Continuous improvement through shared learning
- Measurable, results-oriented performance
- Business health and the growth of the Kansas economy
The JCCC KSBDC is one of eight regional centers in the State of Kansas and approximately 1,000 centers throughout the United States. Download a map of all locations in the state of Kansas (PDF).
For more information, visit the Kansas Small Business Development Center Network and the American Association of Small Business Development Centers online.