Help Stop Bullying: KNOW to Say NO NOW

What Is Sexual Consent?

This video was produced by the Media Education Foundation.

Need HELP?

Do you to report a violent act? Do you need help or need to help a friend?

Contact the following numbers:

Emergency Contacts

  • JCCC police at 913-469-8500, ext. 4111
  • 911, local police or authorities

Assistance with Violence Resources

The following agencies may also be helpful for keeping you safe against violence.