Load Funds onto Your JCCC ID Card
You can add funds to your ID card for use at multiple campus locations.
To get started, visit the ID card site and select "Register" to set up your credentials. You will login to your ID card account using these credentials.
You can also access your account by logging into MyJCCC and selecting the "My ID Card" tab.
To make a guest deposit on another persons's ID card select "Make a Guest Deposit".
Go to ID Card for general information about your card.
Financial Aid Refunds
- You can load your financial aid refunds on your JCCC ID card for use on-campus. Contact the Business Office at 913-469-2567 to deposit refunds on your card.
- If you have also created a U.S. Bank account, log in to my.jccc.edu to access the My Finances tab. You will need to add your new bank account information, and select this account for refunds.
- Gifts - If you would like to gift a student or staff member you may give them a CavCard without having to use the JCCC ID card. The CavCard works just like a regular gift card.
- Dining Dollars - Dining Dollars can be loaded on to the JCCC ID card only. Students can use JCCC Dining Dollars to purchase meals, beverages or snacks at all Dining Services locations. These funds can only be used at Dining Services locations. These dollars will carry over from semester to semester. Opening a Dining Dollars account offers the following advantages:
- You can open an account for a minimum of only $5.
- Deposit $100 or more and receive an extra 5% on your account.