JCCC ID Card
- The initial JCCC ID card is free and required for credit students to check out library materials, bookstore purchases, access to computer labs and the gym, and some other events on campus.
- You may obtain an ID card after your credit tuition is paid through third-party billing, financial aid, enrollment in a payment plan, or the balance is paid in full by you.
- The primary location for obtaining the ID cards is the Student Activities & Information Desk. Replacement cards are only issued from this location. Also, the circulation desk at the Billington Library may issue your ID card.
- Your ID card is active as long as you are enrolled and paid as a credit student and does not need to be renewed.
- If you are taking continuing education classes (non-credit), you are not eligible to receive an ID at this time, unless you are also enrolled in credit classes.
- The first JCCC ID card is issued at no cost. A replacement fee is assessed if the ID is lost, stolen or damaged.
Susan Rider, Director, Accounting Services and Grants
913-469-8500, ext. 2439
Pam Vassar, Assistant Dean, Student Life and Leadership Development
913-469-8500, ext. 3409