You may use the fitness center after your:
- current enrollment in a lifetime fitness class or employee, employee spouse or college-aged dependent status is verified.
- physical assessment is completed.
- consent and release form is signed.
- orientation of the equipment is completed.
- medical clearance is on file if requested.
You must present your JCCC ID card at the desk to enter the facility. Your JCCC ID card will be returned to you at completion of workout or when you turn in a towel.
Children are not allowed in the fitness center at any time. Cell phone use is not allowed during your workout.
- Athletic Shoes (tennis, jogging, aerobic, etc.)
- FULL T-Shirts with sleeves that cover your shoulders. No half shirts or sleeveless shirts.
- Warm ups, sweat pants, shorts, tights and/or bike shorts should be worn appropriately.
- No clothing with zippers, belts, or grommets that could damage the pads.
- For the health and welfare of all participants, proper hygiene is required and greatly appreciated.
As you leave each machine, YOU MUST wipe off your sweat from the upholstery with a towel. After you finish your workout, please return all towels to the fitness center front desk and pick up your ID card.