Check your JCCC student email (Stumail) through MyJCCC or forward your JCCC student email to a personal email account you check often.
To access your Google Gmail stumail account whenever MyJCCC is not available to you use https://www.google.com/a/stumail.jccc.edu.
First-time users must activate their account:
- Log in to MyJCCC.
- Under JCCC Links, click on "Activate your Google account."
- Create a password for your email account. You may use your MyJCCC password.
- Log in, enter the captcha (security form) and click "I accept."
- Once activated, when you click on the Stumail email icon, you will be asked to log in with your username and password.
Remember to sign out after using your email.
Visit the Google Gmail Help Center for more technical assistance, or email or call the Help Desk at 913-469-8500, ext. 4357, toll-free 866-896-5893.
- Your Stumail account is separate from any existing Google or Gmail account you might have.
- You can send and receive email messages up to 20 MB in size, including attachments.
- You'll have access to your student email account for an unlimited amount of time after your graduate or stop attending JCCC, but that practice is under discussion and may be changed in the future.
Google Apps Accessibility for Students with Disabilities
Google's email service is available in a basic HTML format that includes shortcut keys and should be compatible with some screen readers: