Become a FRIENDS WITH TASTE® Member
You Are Invited
Johnson County Community College Foundation invites you to join our culinary membership group, Friends with Taste®, to support our world-renowned programs in hospitality and culinary education. As a member, you will be invited to events created exclusively for Friends with Taste® members. Recently these opportunities have included:
- Culinary team trial dinners
- A coffee cupping
- Wine tastings
- Cheese making
- A multi-course dinner by a visiting international chef
- Foodie field trips for behind the scenes experiences at local and regional culinary gems
Your annual membership provides a sustainable revenue source at JCCC to support hospitality and culinary education. Since forming in 2013, Friends with Taste® memberships have funded:
- Life-changing scholarships for JCCC culinary students
- Competition expenses for JCCC teams to compete regionally, nationally and internationally
- Cutting edge equipment and supplies to ensure success in the classroom and beyond
Membership fees are a tax-deductible donation to JCCC's hospitality management program.
Your membership is annual from the date of your gift and includes two individuals at the same address.