Join the JCCCRA.
Why Join JCCCRA?
JCCCRA is an organization formed exclusively by retired and soon-to-be retired employees of Johnson County Community College. The college fully supported us while we organized, surveyed, planned and researched the best possible organization to meet needs and provide rewards for members.
Benefits of Joining JCCCRA
Following are some of the benefits we believe you can experience by becoming an active member upon retirement:
- Access to JCCC Retirees Association on the Groupsite.com Network
- JCCCRA email address
- Maintaining social contacts at luncheons and programs
- Programs designed by and for RA members, e.g., travel, health, wealth, enjoyment, tours, mentoring new retirees and others.
- Keeping up with activities at the college
- Newsletter to keep up with issues important to retirees
- Continued intellectual, creative and social engagement
- Being a resource through opportunities for public and college service
- Volunteer opportunities for college activities of your choice, e.g., club discussions/lecturing, committees, mentoring, being a campus tour guide tutoring
- College privileges:
- Admission to sporting events
- Increased access to performing arts
- Special offers at JCCC bookstore
- Invitations to JCCC Foundation events
- Invitations to JCCC holiday tea and picnic
- Opportunity to give financially to scholarships through JCCCRA
- Clubs representing group interest, e.g., investment, books, crafts, photography, bridge, hiking, current events, gardening
For more information about the Retirees Association, call 913-469-3580. For questions about fee payment, call the JCCC Foundation at 913-469-3835.
Join the JCCCRA.