Join the JCCCRA.
Why Join JCCCRA?
JCCCRA is an organization established by and for current and soon-to-be retirees of Johnson County Community College. With college support the organization attempts to meet the need for JCCC retirees to stay connected to the institution and their colleagues. The all volunteer organization strives to encourage continued involvement in the life of the college and maintain relationships built during years of service at JCCC.
Benefits of Joining JCCCRA
Following are some of the benefits we believe you can experience by becoming an active member upon retirement:
- Facebook Group
- Access to JCCC Retirees Association on the Network
- Periodic email blasts about current JCCC happenings and other news of interest to JCCC retirees
- Maintaining social contacts at luncheons and programs
- Programs designed by and for RA members, e.g., travel, health, wealth, enjoyment, tours, mentoring new retirees and others.
- Keeping up with activities at the college
- Continued intellectual, creative and social engagement
- Being a resource through opportunities for public and college service
- Volunteer opportunities for college activities of your choice, e.g., club discussions/lecturing, committees, mentoring, being a campus tour guide tutoring
- College privileges:
- Admission to sporting events
- Increased access to some performing arts
- Special offers at JCCC bookstore
- Invitations to select JCCC Foundation events
- Invitations to JCCC holiday tea and all-staff breakfast
- Opportunity to give financially to scholarships through JCCCRA
- Availability of special interest groups (SIGs) for those interested in gardening, technology and travel (Additional SIGs may be established based on member interest and participation.)
For more information about the Retirees Association, call 913-469-3580. For questions about fee payment, call the JCCC Foundation at 913-469-3835.
Join the JCCCRA.
Any JCCC Retirees Association off-campus activity is not a JCCC nor a JCCC Foundation sponsored event. Neither JCCC nor the JCCC Foundation shall be held responsible or liable for any damages or liabilities incurred as a result of your participation. JCCC does not insure the JCCC Retiree Association or its members for such off-campus activities and therefore JCCC and the JCCC Foundation do not accept responsibility for any expenses, damages and/or claims resulting from your participation.