Maintaining Your Aid
Keeping Your Aid at JCCC
1. To receive and maintain aid at JCCC, you must meet minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- You must be under maximum time frame for your degree program.
- You must maintain pace or percent completion above 66%.
- You must meet minimum GPA requirements.
These requirements include all transfer hours in your SAP calculation.
Read more about our Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
2. You must also be degree-seeking in an aid-eligible program. If you graduate from a program at JCCC, you must submit a change of major form if you plan to continue courses and receive aid at JCCC. Be sure to check the list of majors to ensure your program is aid-eligible.
Check Your Current Satisfactory Academic Progress Status (SAP)
- Check your current financial aid SAP status through your MyJCCC EASI tab.
- Check your current academic progress through DegreeCheck.
What if I drop or withdraw from a class?
Refer to drop or withdraw information.
What if I want aid next year?
You must fill out or renew your FAFSA every academic year. An academic year at JCCC begins with fall and includes the following spring and summer terms.
What if I want to transfer to another school?
Refer to financial aid for transferring students.
What if I am taking classes at two different schools during the same term?
You can only receive federal aid at one school, per term.
Please contact the following offices: