Science and Math Poster Symposium
- Friday - April 28, 2017
- 11:00 AM
- CoLab (OCB 100)
JCCC will host the inaugural Science and Math Poster Symposium on Friday, April 28, in the CoLab (OCB 100) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. This event will showcase research and projects from JCCC students in science and math fields.
- Research or projects may be from individuals, small groups, entire classes or honors students.
- Student work must have occurred under the supervision or guidance of a current JCCC faculty member between Summer 2016 and Spring 2017.
- For individual or small group posters, students are expected to attend the symposium, with a commitment of at least one hour.
- For entire class projects, one or more students should attend for at least one hour.
- Easels, foam boards (42 inches by 30 inches) and push pins for mounting posters will be provided.
- Check-in: 10-10:45 a.m. the morning of the symposium.
- Posters can be picked up at the end of the symposium.