Free FAFSA Assistance
- Sunday - February 12, 2017
- 12:00 PM
- Student Center, second floor
Got 30 minutes? That’s all the time it should take to fill out your FAFSA at Johnson County Community College’s FAFSA Completion event. Financial aid professionals will help students complete their 2017-18 applications, for free.
JCCC is offering an opportunity for students to receive help in filling out their Free Application for Federal Student Aid, a form that should be prepared annually by current and prospective college students in the United States to determine their eligibility for student financial aid.
Sunday, Feb. 12, 2017
Student Center, second floor
The event is open to the public, and it's FREE! Applying for financial aid has never been easier!
Students should bring their:
- 2015 tax return information including W2 forms
- FSA ID (Don't have one? We will help you set it up!)
- Social Security card
- Driver’s license
- Parents' 2015 tax information (for dependent students)