Register and Pay By Mail for Continuing Education (CE) Classes

To register by mail, complete the Continuing Education Registration Form (PDF).

Enclose a check, money order made payable to Johnson County Community College or a company purchase order.

If you pay by check, write the student’s legal name in the bottom left corner of your check. Sign the form and return to:

Continuing Education Registration, Box 62
Johnson County Community College
12345 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210-1299

More Information

New Program

JCCC Admissions

New Two x 2 x 2 program lets you complete classes in only eight weeks.

Ed2Go Online Learning

Woman Using A Laptop Computer

Take classes on your schedule, any time day or night through Ed2Go.

Find a Continuing Education (CE) Class