Online Degrees and Certificates
JCCC offers a variety of online courses that can lead a degree or certificate. The areas of study listed below can be completed with 50 percent or greater of the courses required being offered online.
See the online course list for specific course availability. Once you choose a semester, use the search box to find a specific course.
For general course searches use the catalog.
- Associate of Arts Degree (AA)
- Associate of Arts and Sciences Degree (AAS)
- Associate of General Studies (AGS)
- Accounting, AAS
- Administration of Justice, AA
- Business Administration, AAS
- Entrepreneurship, AAS
- Fire Services Administration, AA
- Liberal Arts, AA
- Marketing and Management, AAS
- Bookkeeping Entrepreneurship
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Supervision Management
- Personal Computer Applications Specialist
- Web Applications
- Business Plan
- Fashion Merchandising Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Specialist Entrepreneurship
- Retail Sales Representative
- Sales and Customer Relations