Distance Learning Technical Support
Contact the JCCC Help Desk for technical support issues.
Technical Support Hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday - 8 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Sunday - Noon until 6 p.m. (closed Sundays during the summer).
Call 913-469-8500, ext. 4357, toll-free 866-896-5893, or e-mail the Help Desk for technical support at email@example.com.
When you call, you'll be asked for the following information:
- Your name, phone number and email address
- The online course name (course name, course number and section)
- The technical problem you're having (this number cannot assist you with content issues, only technical issues).
Do you have the latest updates installed?
Many of the problems encountered by students are a direct result of not having the most recent "updates" installed. Save yourself some aggravation and be sure to update your browser, operating system and standard office applications (word processor, and so on)
- If using Microsoft products, check out use the Windows Update resource.
- On the Mac, under the Apple menu (far left, top of screen) select Software Updates. This runs a check to see if there are any OS or browser related updates.