Verify Your Student Information
To assist us in keeping your student records accurate, JCCC requires you to verify some elements of your student information each semester.
To be prepared to register, we recommend that you login to your student account before you register, so that you can verify your information. You may confirm your data in advance of registration by following these steps:
- Log in to MyJCCC.
- Select EASI.
- Select Student and Financial Aid.
- Select Enrollment.
- Select Student Data Verification Summary.
- Select the term you intend to enroll in and select Submit.
You can select terms that say view only.
- Review your student information.
- If changes are needed, select the blue Change link.
- Enter your changes and hit Submit.
- Your updated information will be shown in bold.
- Once verification is complete, you must check the box "I have reviewed the above data and verify that it is correct."
- Select the Submit button.
If you have questions regarding this process, contact the Student Success Center at 913-469-3803.