Enrollment and Fee Payment Dates
Pre-enrollment, open enrollment and payment deadline dates may be viewed in the academic calendar for each semester.
Pre-enrollment dates for spring and fall semesters are early enrollment dates. If you meet one of the following criteria, you may be eligible to pre-enroll:
- If you have applied to graduate in the term in which you are enrolling
- If you are in a specific JCCC career program (excludes liberal arts, general sciences, general studies, and non-degree-seeking students)
- If you have special enrollment needs (ex. students in the Honors program, Access Services, or EAP classes)
- If you are a JCCC employee
- If you are a military service member or veteran (must show military or veteran ID in the Success Center to pre-enroll)
Open enrollment is the period of time when all students are welcome to enroll.
Payment deadline is the date by which all tuition and fees must be paid for the semester of enrollment. Enrollment is closed on the day of the payment deadline and reopens at 12:01 a.m. on the day that follows the payment deadline.
- Students who wish to enroll in a credit course must do so prior to the first day the course meets.
- Students may not enroll on or after the first day a course begins regardless of what time of day the class meets.
- No late enrollment will be allowed. JCCC offers many courses that start later in the semester.
- To search for classes that have not begun, use the "Advanced Search" option on the Credit Class Search. Select "Exclude - show open courses only" to display only classes that are still available for registration.
Brown & Gold Club Enrollment
- If you are a Johnson County resident and senior adult, refer to the Brown & Gold Club for instructions for credit enrollment.