Finding Your CRN (Course Reference Number) to Enroll or Add Classes
Before you can enroll you will need to find the CRN (Course Reference Number) for each of the classes in which you want to enroll for the semester. You will use the Credit Class Search instructions below to locate each CRN.
- Select Credit Class Search from the classes menu at the top of the main page to search the class schedule.
- Select the term you wish to view from the drop-down list on the right, such as Credit Fall, Credit Spring etc.
- Enter your search criteria and select Search.
- You may also use the advanced search to search by course prefix, time of day, days of the week, location, instructor, etc.
- Days, times, location, start and end dates, seat availability and instructors for each class section matching your criteria will be displayed.
- Use the tag on the far left to help you decide in which classes you wish to enroll.
- Use the CRN numbers to add your classes on the instructions for adding and dropping classes.