Register & Pay By Mail for Continuing Education Classes

How to register and pay for continuing education classes by mail

To register by mail, complete the Continuing Education registration form (PDF).

Enclose a check, money order made payable to Johnson County Community College or a company purchase order.

If you pay by check, write the student’s legal name in the bottom left corner of your check. Sign the form and return to:

Continuing Education Registration, Box 62
Johnson County Community College
12345 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210-1299