JCCC's Microsoft Office Conference featuring Office 365 and Windows 10 will include a keynote speaker, a variety of breakout sessions and hands-on learning and networking opportunities.
This year's conference will take place on Saturday, November 12, 2016.
Our team is on the lookout for proposals for the 50-minute breakout sessions. These sessions must relate to this year's theme. They will be open to all attendees.
All submissions are due Tuesday, September 6, 2016.
Download proposal form — PDF
We're looking for presentation proposals from Microsoft Office users in these areas:
- Advanced Office users
- Database professionals
- Macro creators
- Educators, teachers and trainers
- Power users
- Application developers
Proposal topics should:
- Relate to MS Office 365, Office 2013, Office 2016, or Windows 10.
- Be relevant to work, school and home users.
- Include some sort of visual aid, such as PowerPoint or user guides.
- Include handouts.
- Provide interesting knowledge or practice that is not easily obtained from a brief Internet search.
Want to attend the conference? Register now!