Guest Wireless Access
Guests on campus can connect to the internet from any wireless device.
Johnson County Community College has campuswide wireless coverage, and guests can generate their own access in a few short steps.
- From a wireless device, go to your Settings or click the Wi-Fi icon to find available networks.
- Select JCCC-Guest. A login page will automatically load.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to click on “Create a self-service guest account” (under the Sign On button).
- Enter your email address (*required fields) to generate a guest wireless user ID/password to use while on campus.
- Select Register. An email with the assigned user name and password will automatically be emailed to you.
- On the following page you can bypass the Email Me button and just click Sign On.
This guest user access is valid for the current business day. If you log off and need to log on again, you may need to re-enter the login information that was emailed to you. If you will be on campus for multiple days, you will need to generate a new user ID/password each day.
For any questions, please contact the JCCC Help Desk at 913-469-8500, ext. 4357.