College Now Admission
"Great, affordable program! Highly recommend it." College Now student
Students who complete concurrent courses in high school are more likely to stay in college and complete their degree on time.
If you are a high school sophomore, junior or senior, you can enroll in selected college courses offered at and in cooperation with your high school.
Start the admission and enrollment process early! Please do not wait until the deadline to enroll, as late enrollment will not be allowed if you experience difficulties. Due to state guidelines, these dates cannot be extended.
- State statute limits the number of College Now credits a student can earn to 24.
- Application tutorial - College Now admission process video.
For admission to the JCCC College Now program you must:
- Provide JCCC with a signed High School Students Authorization form available from your high school counselor.
- Complete a JCCC application for admission.
- Complete assessments (as required) - Step by Step Admissions, Enrollment and Payment Instructions (PDF).
If you are a ninth-grade student who has been identified as gifted with a current Individual Education Plan (IEP), you can apply to the College Now program.
After completing the admission process, you will need to
- Enroll in classes.
- Pay your tuition - College Now Step by Step Admissions, Enrollment and Payment Instructions (PDF).
You are encouraged to attend a new student orientation online or in the Student Success Center.
College Now students are also subject to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Visit our FERPA site for more information on this federally mandated privacy law.
For more information