About the program:
Johnson County Community College awards civic honors to students graduating from the college who have demonstrated exemplary civic responsibility and community involvement. Read more.
- Students who plan to graduate from JCCC and have at least two semesters remaining at the college are welcome to register.
- To be awarded civic honors, students must comply with JCCC’s graduation requirements. There is no minimum GPA to be maintained other than JCCC’s 2.0 graduation requirement.
What's In It For You
- Award listed in the JCCC graduation program
- Presentation of the award at a reception to recognize civic honors recipients
- Name permanently listed on campus
- Documentation of tangible experience in community involvement
- Because the JCCC Civic Honors program is unique in this region, you will stand out among your peers when applying for employment, university admittance and scholarships
- The chance to make a real difference and positively affect the lives of those who live and work in your community