Choices Workshops include several career assessments and are designed to guide you through the beginning stages of the career decision-making process. It is offered for JCCC traditional-aged students, high school junior/senior students currently enrolled in College Now or Quick Step, and JCCC returning adult students. You will learn and do the following during the workshop:
- Gain an understanding of your interests and how these guide your college major and career decisions.
- Discover your personality strengths and see what the effects of each preference are in work situations. Discover the unique aspects of your personality and see how they may influence your college and career planning.
Career/College Major Exploration
- Access an extensive selection of resources to investigate possible career or college majors.
- Begin to research your options for careers or college majors.
Dates and Times
JCCC Traditional Aged Students, High School Juniors and Seniors (currently enrolled in College Now or Quick Step):
- The workshops for traditional aged college and high school students are offered as one free two-hour session. Refer to the Choices Workshops for dates and times and if you choose to enroll online.
Three Enrollment Options (no fee required)
- In person at the Career Development Center, second floor Student Center
- By phone calling Career Development at 913-469-3870
- Online at Career Development Workshops link to our online store and to view the dates and times offered